10 Clothing Hacks Everyone Should Know.
1. Put your jeans in the freezer to make them smell less.
2. If you get an oil stain your clothes, leave baby powder on it overnight.
3. Wash sneakers with baking soda, detergent and a toothbrush to liven them up.
4. Hang shirts quickly by sticking your hand through them one by one.
5. Use stale bread crust to remove dirt from suede.
6. Avoid fading your dark wash jeans by adding distilled vinegar to the last washing cycle.
7. Use a mixture of vinegar and cold water to scrub water stains off of leather.
8. Spray shirts that tend to get sweat stains with lemon juice before you wash them.
9. Use shaving cream to remove makeup (foundation particularly) from shirt collars.
10. See if jeans fit without trying them on by placing the waistline of the jeans around your neck.
Asked on April 24, 2015 in